Ester has been featured in many forms of media including documentaries, books, newspapers and magazines. Here are a few examples:
Documentaries of children who came to the clinic for therapy included a documentary shown in Switzerland and France.
L’Express L’espoir de Chiara est á Toronto – 31 March 2009
Chiara se tient debout sans support – 30 November 2009.
“La petite C de retour a Toronto “Des progress significatifs” Chiara se tient debout sans support, pour le plus grand Bonheur de son pere Jean Pascal Pinna qui se bat pour que sa fille, atteinte du syndrome de West, marche un jour. Le declic s’est produit alors que la petite francaise effectue son deuxieme sejour a Toronto ou ell est suivie par Ester Fink qui pratique la methode MEDEK…..” Today she is walking independently…
Books & Articles:
- “La TETE de TOTO written by Sandra Kollender, 2011
- “The Boy in the Moon” by Ian Browne, 2009
- Featured in the Canadian Family Magazine April 2012 “How to help your toddler develop her gross motor skills” by Rachel Naud
- The Toronto Star, July 09, 2010 an article by Diane Flacks who writes about ordinary people facing extraordinary circumstances. “An education in developing and understanding”
- The Toronto Star, November 12, 2010 an article by Girl who doctors said would never walk or talk does both and more at unique school”
- Lifestyles Magazine summer 2007 in the section “Repairing the world” an article written by Daniel Horowitz
- Presented with the Rofeh of the Year Award in 2001